New to beekeeping?
If you have started beekeeping during the pandemic, or this summer, and have bees, please contact the Association with a view to joining and accessing the training programme.
Afﬁliation Includes Federation of Middlesex Beekeepers' Associations and British Beekeepers' Association.
Insurance Bee Diseases Insurance & Product and Public Liability Insurance through BBKA.
Events Annual day of lectures by national speakers and programme of events through the year.
Support Advice from fellow beekeepers.
Trading Hut Access to trading facility to purchase equipment.
Bee Health Workshops and advice from the Regional Bee Inspector
Exhibiting Annual honey show.
BBKA All beneﬁts of The British Beekeepers Association membership including their magazine which is published six times a year.
- All membership benefits
- BBKA membership and insurance
- Bee Diseases Insurance for 3 colonies.
- Adult living at same address as Registered Member.
- Benefits as Registered Member, minus newsletter & BDI
- Individual under 18. Living at same address as Registered Member.
- Accompanied at meetings by Parent/Carer