Covid-19 notice regarding membership
Owing to measures being taken during the current Covid-19 pandemic the Association is unfortunately unable to accept any new applications for membership. Please get in touch again when restrictions have been lifted.
Afﬁliation Includes Federation of Middlesex Beekeepers' Associations and British Beekeepers' Association.
Insurance Bee Diseases Insurance & Product and Public Liability Insurance through BBKA.
Events Annual day of lectures by national speakers and programme of events through the year.
Support Advice from fellow beekeepers.
Trading Hut Access to trading facility to purchase equipment.
Bee Health Workshops and advice from the Regional Bee Inspector
Exhibiting Annual honey show.
BBKA All beneﬁts of The British Beekeepers Association membership including their magazine which is published six times a year.
- All membership benefits
- BBKA membership and insurance
- Bee Diseases Insurance for 3 colonies.
- Adult living at same address as Registered Member.
- Benefits as Registered Member, minus newsletter & BDI
- Individual under 18. Living at same address as Registered Member.
- Accompanied at meetings by Parent/Carer